1lb boiled crawfish tails
2 cups yellow cornmeal
1-1/2 cups grated cheddar cheese
1 onion finely chopped
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup olive oil
3 teaspoon baking powder
1 cup milk
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Sauté onions in butter until onions are soft.
- In a medium bowl, mix together all other ingredients except crawfish tails.
- Stir in cooked onions and crawfish.
- Pour mixture into lightly greased 9×9 pan and bake at 400 degrees for 40 minutes.
- Allow to cool slightly and serve warm with butter.